Patients in priority groups 1 to 6 should have already received an invite. If you have not, please contact the surgery.
- Priority group 1 INVITED Residential care home patient & Staff working in care homes
- Priority group 2 INVITED All those 80 years and over & Frontline health and social care workers
- Priority group 3 INVITED All those 75 years of age to 79 years of age
- Priority group 4 INVITED All those 70 years of age to 74 years of age +Clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including those under 16 years of age)
- Priority group 5 INVITED All those 65 years of age to 69 years of age (Patients in this age group were initially invited by NHS England to a local vaccination mass site)
- Priority group 6 INVITED All those 16 years of age to 64 years of age with underlying health conditions.
- Priority group 7 INVITED All those 60 years of age to 64 years of age
- Priority group 8 INVITED All those 55 years of age to 59 years of age
- Priority group 9 INVITED All those 50 years of age to 54 years of age
Please book via the link if you have receive a SMS Text message from The Meadows Surgery to book your vaccination. This is the quickest and easiest way as our phone lines get extremely busy and there may be a delay in answering your call. Thank you.
If you are in any of the cohorts listed above which state invited and you have not received an invite from us, please contact us. This may be because we do not have a telephone number for you. If you have booked elsewhere, please click on the link to cancel the invite or let us know.
If you have been invited for a Covid vaccination, please note the following:
- Your appointment will be at NENE VALLEY SURGERY and you will be allocated a specific time.
- Please DO NOT park in Nene Valley Car Park as this area will be used for monitoring patients, you are able to use our car parking facilities and Green Lane Clinic next door. Please note: Patients who are extremely vulnerable will be allowed to use the road adjacent to Nene Valley Surgery.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment slot.
- Please ensure personal belongings are left in your car.
- Please arrive alone to your appointment if possible.
- When you arrive, please maintain 2 meter distancing.
- Please use hand sanitisers provided when entering the building.
- Please wear something suitable for easy access to your arm.
- Please ensure you wear a mask at all times when in the building. We will be unable to provide masks to our patients.
- Nene Valley will be operating a one way system throughout the surgery.
- Patient toilets will not be in use during the vaccination clinics.
Please see below patient information and consent form. Please note; you do not need to print a copy of the consent form as this will be provided to you upon your arrival to your appointment.