We would like to make our patients aware of GP Extended Hours @ East Northants Enhanced Access Hub. The Enhanced Access Hub is a GP led evening and weekend service that offers a range of services for patients registered at surgeries across East Northants.
Appointments for these services are booked by us and are offered at Harborough Field Surgery in Rushden and The Cottons Medical Centre in Raunds.
These appointments are limited to a set criteria however the appointments that are offered may include:
- GP appointments for new problems
- Paediatric Nurses for under 6 year olds for new problems
- Nurse Practioner – for new minor illnesses
- Smear Clinics
- Chronic Disease – Asthma/COPD reviews
- Treatment room
- Respiratory Hub – cold/flu symptoms eg.chest infections
- Mental Health
These services are subject to change. Our receptionists are trained to ‘care navigate’ our patients to ensure patients are seen in the soonest timeframe with the most suitable clinician.
Please visit the Hub Website for more information: https://www.eastnorthantshub.co.uk.